Metros Of Society: Stardoll/Fashion/Music/News/Life

I'm just the spectator.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The oh so valuable "Hot Buys Dress" 15 STARDOLLARS!


I really like this dress.
But FIFTEEN STARDOLLARS?!


I've always regretted that I didn't purchase this particular "hot buys" dress during its debut days. So I thought: well, I cant buy it in the starplaza (because it is no longer available) but I can in the bazaar. Thank god for the Starbazaar I thought. But everyone was selling it for huge prices like
$50-$60 stardollars and I wasn't about to just go and blow all my cash on some virtual garment! when I could buy 10 virtual garment with the money I spend on the over-priced! so I seach for a better price until there's no more search left in me. Then "the voice" announces the return of ten hot buys! and today 8-9th of july 2008 happens to be the release date of the hot buys dress I wanted. So I obsessively check the new area in the starplaza until I finally spot it at a mildly distasteful price, 15 stardollars? Come on. But me being a sucker for hot buys still bought it lol.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea, but its back down to 10 stardollars, which is still a bit pricey if you ask me.